Vanessa Hudgens total fashion disaster

The star commit serious this time. Although the original dress style is admirable, her last appearance was not inspired. See what chaos was her outfit. Vanessa Hudgens split from long character he played in the Emmy Award-winning film, "High School Musical" and has become a beautiful and sexy young woman who has her own fashion style. Even so, there are moments in life when there are celebrities such fashion grips with earth and choose their clothes just for comfort, without question, and to respect the trend or style.

 Actress aged 24 years, known for her outfits often original, has failed the last outfit that was spotted Wednesday on the streets of Los Angeles. Vanessa was photographed by paparazzi while leaving the gym, where it regularly honors pilates classes. The young celebrity was wearing a pair of chaotic tights with tribal print, a short orange shirt up in the waist, over which randomly threw a red plaid shirt, black and gray. In this colorful outfit matching a pair of brown boots with fur and a black cap, sitting backwards on his head.

 The star could not decide this time the combined trends boho style and casual style and the sport and get an outfit unsuccessful. Although not excel in every day through his outfits, Vanessa Hudgens feels comfortable in her own skin and is happy with the life you have, saying in an interview to a fashion magazine: "I feel very good in my skin. I focus on what I love and what makes me stronger.'m very proud of my accomplishments lately, so I do not care if others do not like me and do not like what I do, as long how happy I am. "